Róisín Wood BVetMed MRCVS together with Lianna McKirdy DVM MRCVS, Becky Ramsey BVS BVetMedSci MRCVS and Iona Charlton BA BVetMed, MRCVS are our equine vets.
- Our mobile digital X-Ray equipment allows to take and interpret images rapidly on yard.
- Endoscopy for diagnosis and management of upper airway and other respiratory conditions.
- Gastroscopy is available for diagnosis and management of stomach ulcers.
- We have an excellent relationship with a number of equine veterinary centres in the UK and France which facilitates referral of more complicated cases. In addition we have recently re-introduced visiting surgeons to allow for certain standing surgeries to be performed on island.
- Nicole Visagie is our highly experienced physiotherapist who can advise and assist in rehab and fitness training.
- Routine vaccinations and general health checks.
- Ultrasound to assist us in providing a full set of diagnostic tools for lameness investigations.
- Laboratory tests including: in house bloods, faecal egg counts and urinalysis. We also have access to the full range of tests at external laboratories.