Archway Veterinary Centre has been at Gas Place for approximately 40 years now, and as such has outgrown its small space and single parking space. We have needed new facilities to offer our clients and patients for some time. As a part of New Era Veterinary Hospital we are a forward thinking and progressive Veterinary Practice.
As such we are delighted to announce that as of Monday 17th September we will be moving to new facilities in a familiar building: the old granite building/JSPCA clinic at the Animal Shelter at 89 St. Saviours Road. The JSPCA are continuing to operate from their new building at the same site further up the hill.
The new facility will offer:
– 5 parking spaces for clients and their animals
-separate cat and dog waiting rooms and consulting rooms to avoid stress for each species
-modern operating theatre
-a separate dental room to avoid aerosol contamination for clean procedures
– X-ray and ultrasound imaging
– separate dog and cat kennel areas for patients admitted
– in house laboratory and blood testing facilities
– pet food sales
– in the future but not immediately laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery and hydrotherapy water walker/physiotherapy.