As many of our long standing clients will have appreciated, the Practice has grown steadily over the years. Our team now comprises:
- 18 full time and four part time vets.
- 14 qualified Veterinary Nurses.
- Seven full time Reception staff.
- Six full time and four part time Management and Administration staff.
We work from three locations: the main Hospital in Georgetown, our Leodis Practice in St Brelade and Archway Practice in St Helier. In addition, we provide vets five days a week to hold the Welfare Clinics at the JSPCA.
If that isn’t enough, there are usually three vets working full time “on the road”, attending to horses and farm animals!
Being a large Practice, working out of several locations has many benefits, some of the most important ones being:
- You have access to a considerable breadth and level of experience and knowledge.
- You can arrange to see the same person each time.
- We have recently increased our consultation times from 10 mins to 15 mins and extended our opening times to 7:30pm in response to your feedback.
- If your pet had to be admitted to the Hospital, there are dedicated night staff, meaning you can rest assured that there is a qualified Veterinary Nurse attending to their every need, throughout the nights, weekends and bank holidays.
- Additionally, we have dedicated emergency vets, who’s sole responsibility is the provision of emergency treatment out of hours
For a further insight into the personnel who have the priviledge of looking after your animals, please click on the relevant sections.