When and where are the nurse clinics?
Our qualified nurses hold consultations every weekday at New Era, in Georgetown, between 9:30am and 11:30am, and 2:45pm to 4.45pm
When should I consider a nurse appointment?
There are many areas where the nurses excel; in particular, providing advice on new puppies, kittens and rabbits, and on feeding advice for adults, especially weight control clinics! Please bear in mind that any situation requiring a diagnosis to be made will have to be referred to a vet.
Common examples of nurse clinic appointments are:
- Friends Club check-up
- Stitch removal after a routine neutering operation
- Post dental check-up
- Dietary advice, in particular weight control
- General advice regarding puppies, kittens and rabbits
- Routine injections
- General flea control advice
- General worming advice
- Nail clipping
- Help with giving medication, learning to brush teeth and learning to inject (diabetics, allergy vaccines)
Rest assured, you will receive the optimum level of service and our nurse clinics cost may be considerably reduced or even FREE!